You married the man of your dreams, and you want to divorce-proof your marriage. Building a union starts when to the two of you say “I do,” but the lovey-dovey feeling will fade away if we don’t decide to make the relationship a priority. Long lasting, loving relationships which avoid divorce put time and effort into making them work.
Leave Singleness Behind
A great marriage involves leaving our singleness behind and forming a new relationship as a couple. We can’t keep doing all the same things we did as a single person and have a marriage which lasts.
How to Divorce-Proof Your Marriage
- Each of us makes changes. Yes, the awful word which means we can’t keep doing things as we did as a single person.
- We leave and cleave. We leave our parents, past relationships and our old ways for the two to become one.
- We learn to put our unique lives together and form a new whole where both of our pasts and ideas create a whole new identity.
- We spend time together to have a long-lasting marriage.
- We manage our finances together, both income and debt.
- We decide who is going to be responsible for what in the relationship.
- We work on our communication and love and don’t give up.
Make your marriage a priority. Leave your past ways behind and cleave and stick like glue. When we decide to make our marriages a priority in our lives, we build a friendship that lasts.
A man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.~Genesis 2:24
Link to register for the Freebie http://eepurl.com/pRiGn